Nathan's SE Asia Blog

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Update

Right now I'm in a touristy yet pleasant city called Luang Prabang in Laos. Since Laos is one of the top ten poorest countries in the world, it makes sense that I haven't really had the opportunity to update this blog for a week or so. Nevertheless, I have a lot of free time today, so I'll do my best to give an update about what's going on. Also, some of you (Drew) have complained that you have to register in order to post a comment. The 2 minutes to register really shouldn't be that big of a deal, especially if you've already wasted a bunch of time reading my site. Lastly, here's a nice picture of some appetizing food that I saw in one of the Chiang Mai markets. Yep, that's a fried chicken head.

Nathan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home