Nathan's SE Asia Blog

Monday, September 25, 2006

I'm Off

9/14/2006

After spending most of the day doing some last minute packing, I left with my mom and dad to go to the airport to catch my 6:55 pm flight, at least that's what I thought. When I checked in at 5:30 pm at the Delta kiosk, my plane was now supposed to leave at 5:55 pm. I initially thought I'd just try to change to a later flight, but it looked like there were no later flights to LA, so I asked one of the Delta workers to help me. She thougth that I would be able to make the flight, and she had someone rush my bag to the plane. Skeptically, I jogged toward security, which had a very small line. To my surprise, I made it to the gate before the last boarding call. I called my mom to ask her why we didn't know about the change in flight time, but she said that Expedia hadn't updated it when she checked earlier that day. Nevertheless, I made it to LA and stayed in a hotel for the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home